Our yoga teaching methods help in maximizing the potential of all the Yoga practitioners. We run yoga teacher training classes in rishikesh which is internationally certified by Yoga Alliance USA for beginners, intermediate to advanced level yoga practitioners. We conduct Yoga classes in Rishikesh on many types of aspects, concepts & styles of yoga i.e. Ashtanga Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Tantra, Bikram Yoga, Hot Yoga, Acro Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Beer Yoga, Hatha Yoga,Vinyasa Yoga & Iyengar Yoga. Its very difficult for the student to choose which one is perfect for them, or maybe you enjoy a bit of everything! However our Yoga classes curriculum is selectively choosen, which emphasize the union of mind, body and spirit through body movement. We call you to Study yoga in Rishikesh india with Rishikesh School of Yoga and Naturopathy, which is considered the Top most and the Best Yoga Teacher Training course YTTC center in India. In General our Yoga training classes in rishikesh Modules comprises:
* Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga – Anatomy is One of the basic essential sciences of medicine that studies the structure of an organism. Physiology is the biological study of the functions of living organisms and their parts. We will impart You the comprehensive knowledge and skills necessary to understand the basic workings of the body while practicing asanas (static postures), vinyasas (dynamic exercises) and pranayamas (breathing exercises) of Hatha yoga. Knowledge of anatomy & physiology is the foundation of physical safety for both student & instructor.
* Darshan – Darshan simply means a way of seeing. In other words, Darshans are the principle philosphical perspectives that define yoga. We will explore several of these including The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali that contains what is considered the most concise definition of yoga ever written as well as clear guidelines of how to achieve yoga.
* The Science of Yogic Breathing – this is much more than inhale/exhale. The breath is the primary life force and is the foundation of a meaningful yogic practice. The breath has a profound influence on our nervous system and how we interact with the world. We will cover its application to postures and meditation.
* Understanding the Energetic Body – Prana and the Chakras. Ancient yogis described the anatomy of the subtle body, beyond the physical form. There are many layers to understanding Prana, the prime life force and how it moves through the Chakras or energetic centers. This force and the currents of energy known as prana vayus are the very foundation of what makes yoga so powerful.
* Introduction to Ayurveda – Ayurveda is an ancient system of life (ayur) knowledge (veda) arising in India thousands of years ago. Learn the oldest and most holistic medical system in the world.
* Postures of Yoga – We’ll thoroughly investigate the important poses of yoga, proper anatomical alignment with variations, practical adjustments, their effects on the nervous system and other important benefits.
The Traditions, History, and Lineages of Yoga – Understanding how the philosophical views of tradition have developed over the milennia is important to anyone seeking to unlock the power and mysteries of this timeless science. Today the word yoga applies to a vast number of opinions and perspectives that are as comprehensive as the many disciplines of modern science. Over many thousands of years, cultural necesssity has had a tremendous influence on how yoga philosophy is interpreted and applied. Understanding these influences as well as the origin of yoga and its foundational philosophies is imperative for anyone with the desire to integrate its wisdom either in a classroom or in life. All too often the essential teachings of the sages gets lost in translation. This course will offer thorough insight of yoga tradition primarily focused on Hatha, Tantra and Vinyasa yoga, its key philosophies, and the theory behind its practice, bridging the gap between the timeless wisdom of the ancients and for modern living.
* The Promise of Yoga – Yoga is and has always been a science of freedom to live a fearless and fulfilling life. Find out how the ancients saw yoga as a means to this experience.
* Meditation – Meditation is an approach to training the mind, similar to the way that fitness is an approach to training the body. Developing your own personal skills as a meditator as well as learning how to lead others in meditation can be a key tool to your own self development as well as an opportunity to add rich, meaningful content to your class. There are a variety of different methods for developing a successful meditation practice you will experience during this course.
* The Art and Science of Advanced Sequencing – You will learn how to use the tools of asana, dharana, pranayama, bandha and meditation to create your own meaningful sequences.
* Developing a Yogic lifestyle – This goes much deeper than what you wear or what you eat. Understand how to incorporate the tools and philosophies of yoga to map out an authentic and purposeful life.
* An in-depth exploration of Pranayama and techniques to teach it effectively, Mantra and its practice.
* Kriya Yoga – Kriya yoga meditation brings you in touch with our own hidden resources, which have always been there, meditation just helps you realize it. It is the most effective form of meditation for the modern mind. It is a practical and easy to use tool we will cover in detail.
* Yoga Nidra – . Learn what’s going on with your brain waves when you sink into a yoga nidra practice and why it leaves you feeling so refreshed.
* Business of Yoga – In many places throughout the world yoga has become a competitive market for most yoga teachers. There are a number of ways to you can stand out from the crowd and jump start your teaching career. We’ll show you how.
* Taking the seat of the teacher – There is more to leading a class than just having knowledge of yoga practice. We’ll give you tools to be an effective leader through understanding the responsibilities and ethics in the classroom, and as in your community.
* Learn to Teach – In our courses everyone will get the opportunity to teach and refine their yoga language skills and their ability to deliver an inspiring class. There will be plenty of practice teaching: one on one, in small groups, and in front of the whole class.
* Graduation Certificate will be awarded on completion of all course requirements. a certification recognized world wide.